CALL FOR PROPOSAL FOR RESEARCH ON THE AFRICA CONTINENTAL FREE TRADE AREA AGREEMENT
The Peasant Farmers Association of Ghana (PFAG) issues this call for proposals to invite proposals from trade consultants for the provision of a scoping mission and consulting services on a project with funding from the Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA) on the operations of the Africa Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) agreement and its benefits to smallholder farmers (SHF).
The objective of the project is to increase economic and social empowerment of agribusinesses and entrepreneurs, particularly women and youth farmers in trading activities within and outside Ghana as a result of the commencement of AfCFTA.
- Scope of the assignment
To conduct qualitative research on the subject area
Develop methodology and outline for research and share with PFAG
- Conduct literature review on trade policies in Africa and in Ghana
- Identify important key stakeholders and collect primary data to support the subject matter
- Analyse data and write report
- Make presentation of initial findings for validation by partners in the project
- Incorporate partners input into the draft report
- Develop policy briefs for engaging policy makers
Email: Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org