Juvifactor is financial advocacy and Business consulting firm. Inline with our cardinal objectives, to educate, train and mentor young minds, Entreprenuers/SMEs across the Africa.
We’re organizing a thought provoking section and dialogue with range of discusants dissecting the focus.
African Continental Free Trade Area (AFCFTA) And the opportunities for Entrepreneurs/SMEs.
AFCFTA Opportunities vs Business Positioning.
The agreement establishing the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) has been touted as an important pillar and driver for economic growth, industrialisation and sustainable development in Africa. Among its expected key benefits are connecting 1.3billion people across 55 countries with combine GDP of US$2.3Trillion, lifting 30million out of extreme poverty. Other key benefits are:
- Increase the level of intra-African trade by eliminating import duties and other tariffs among member countries
- Creat a single market for trade facilitation of goods and services.
- Deepens the economic integration of African countries.
- Provide Opportunities for Entrepreneurs, Businesses to network and leverage on knowledge transfer and information sharing.
- For greater African unity and sustainable development. Consequently, our goal is to arm our audience with areas to pitch their tent in different choice of Businesses.
- What should Entrepreneurs SMEs expects from AFCFTA?
- How to position business for creating world class products/services
- How to identify opportunities and timing
- The role of professionals
- Challenges and externalities of AFCTA, and ways to mitigates it.
Join the event here
Start Selling your Made In Africa products in AfCFTA Register Here
Follow us on Twitter here.
Subscribe to our newsletter